It was obvious to get a chance to play Star Wars games with Battlefront 2 mods. This sequel Star Wars game is unique in many ways. With several popular characters, this sequel continues the story of legendary star wars.
If you are a hard-core gamer, then it’s noticeable the dissimilarity between two parts of the battlefield. That’s why mods are here. All these mods let you play space combat with some fantastic ability.
In every mod of this game, a player will complete the mission using different mods. All these mods let you enjoy another level of gaming experience. We made a detailed guideline for it and here it is.
What Are Battlefront 2 Mods?
As a fan of Star Wars, everyone knows how enjoyable it is to play Star Wars games. After the release of Star Wars: Battlefront, the fancies came with another sequel to this game. This time it’s released as Star Wars: Battlefront 2.
This Sci-Fi action shooter video game was developed by DICE and published by Electronic Arts. It was released on November 17, 2017, this game comes with new features. But fans love to play these games with mods.
Yes, now there are battlefront 2 mods out there. You just need to pick the right mod that makes you happy.
Which Are The Features You Can Find in Battlefront 2?
There are lots of differences we found in Battlefront II comparing the Battlefront one. We picked some of these and tried to make you knowledgeable.
- Now all the AI enemies and allies make the single-player mode much better and perfectly placed in the storyline.
- To make the flow of the story right, the Galactic Conquest mode is revamped beautifully.
- Players are now allowed to dogfight in X-wings, Jedi interceptors, and Y-Wings.
- On land, there are 12 new battlefields available.
- For some battlefields, developers included classic trilogy locations.
- Now players can use lightsabers along with their favorite Force powers.
- Included new classes like Engineer for land, Marine for space, and officer for different situations.
- Multiplayer is available for up to 24 players on different gaming platforms like Xbox, PS2, and Windows.
- Now players can play this game wirelessly using Wi-Fi.
- A player can play as a pilot and has the option to hijack enemy vehicles.
- In the instant action, players can easily change the reinforcement count.
- For a better gameplay experience, developers include a new and better GUI.
- Included Instant action mode (Hunt, Capture the Flag, XL, Hero Assault) and all these are new.
- At any command post (Friendly), players are now allowed to change the character.
Overview of Battlefront II:
Battlefront II is full of surprises but what makes this game so special? Let’s see what types of specialty it has.
- Training (Has different level to complete the training)
- Campaign Mode (Republic Mission, Empire Mission, Cross-era Story Mission, Bosses)
- Galactic Conquest (Play, Class purchases, Bonuses, Scenarios)
- New Modes (Hunt Mode, Capture the flag, Hero Assault mode, XL)
- Troop Classes (Land Classes/Infantry, Space classes, Troopers Variants)
- Weapon and Gears (Blaster and Projectile Weapons, Explosive weapons, Support Gear, Jedi and Sith abilities)
- Heroes (Light side heroes, Dark Side Villains)
What Are The Best Mods For Star Wars Battlefront 2?
In the sequel of Star Wars: Battlefront, there are lots of Mods that make this game more attractive. EA sports is done by adding new features with this sequel. Thanks to all the PC gamers who love to mod such things as they like. In some popular modding hubs, you can easily get all these mods. Below some best mods are explained.
Improvement in Instant Action
This mod is undoubtedly the best upgrade for the instant action system. It’s a vast and comprehensive modification and it is perfect for tackling everything on the gameplay machine. It can even change the visual as well. The usability of the additional classes makes this mod far better than any other mod.
This mod is for splitting the screen. But it was made for the PC version of this game. When you want to play this game with your beloved friends, then this mod should be your best choice. Now you can split-screen whenever you want in Battlefront II.
AI Arcade Overhaul
This mod is made for more gameplay customization. It can improve AI characters. Few improvements draw gamer’s attention and bringing the AI enemies is one of these. Besides, better crash avoidance in dogfights is also mentionable.
To bring the notorious Mandalorian, Din Djarin to Star Wars: Battlefront II, you can use this mod. It’s a handful of mods for the Nexus Mod users. This character is unique but comes with some different abilities. That’s why players want to get this player in Star Wars: Battlefront II.
Maul The Mandalore
Maul The Mandalore mod made to imagine the Darth Maul as a new Mandalore
John Halo Mod
The John Halo mod allows the user Halo to interact with the other popular star wars characters. This mod allows inserting Halo in the battle.
There are many other mods available for this sequel.
- 2003 General Grievous Audio Overhaul
- IA Asajj Ventress
- BlueNade’s Captain Rex
- No Holograms
- Deggial’s Jango Fett 2020
- Ortho’s 4k Clone Legions and Clone Commandos
- Sly’s Cinematic Lighting Overhaul and Cinematic Firefights III
- Better Sabers X
- Darth Malgus
- Battlefront III Legacy
- Battlefront II – Kotor
- Tron: The Grid
- Mass Effect: Unification
- A new frontier
- The Dark Times
- Zombie Infection
- Battlefront 2: Remastered
- Battlefront Republic Commando
Star Wars: Battlefront 2 is undoubtedly one of the best action Sci-Fi video games that fans of Star Wars ever played. It was fun to play but the developers were not the best part of this game. Yes, there are few problems players face.
After a while, fans and players try to avoid this game becoming an unexpected situation. But this was not the end of this game. Mods become the major alternative to make this game better than ever. All the battlefront II mods come with some unique but essential features that we wanted in the game.